- What is comprehensive dentistry?
- I don’t have a toothache, and I brush and floss regularly. Do I really need a check-up?
- How do I choose the right oral hygiene product for me?
- What can I do about bad breath?
- Is smoking really that bad for my teeth?
- What could be causing my dry mouth, and what can I do about it?
- Hot or cold, my teeth hate both! Why are they so sensitive, and how can I stop the pain?
- What should I do in case of a dental emergency?
- My teeth are killing me, but I can’t really tell where the pain is coming from.
- I have a recurring pain where my jaw meets my temple, and sometimes my jaw clicks when I chew. What’s the problem?
- If my filling is still in place and my tooth does not hurt, why does my dentist want to replace the filling?
- A couple of my teeth have been worn down and need to be replaced. Should I opt for crowns?
- My dentist told me I’m going to need root canal therapy. What should I know before my appointment?
- What causes tooth discoloration?
- I know certain foods are bad for my teeth. But are there any that are GOOD for them?
We Look Forward to Hearing from You...
We want to be the dentists your family turns to for quality, personalized care. We hope our website proves to be a useful tool to learn more about our dentists, practice and dental services. Please take a look around the site and contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Talk to you soon!
DON'T MISS OUT!
2017 Flex Dollars
Use It or Lose It!
Don't Wait! Make Your Appointment Today!